The new Pulsar Thermion Thermal line of riflescopes offers many of the same features of the Pulsar Trail series in a traditional 30mm tube scope construction. Thermion riflescopes are available in 640 and 320 resolution. Recoil-rated to 375 H&H and waterproof construction make it ready for any hunting experience. Over 10 different reticles are preloaded into the Pulsar Thermion.
The Thermion 2 XQ50 Pro packs a quality 50mm f/1 lens to capture thermal radiation. The field of view (FOV) on this thermal weapon sight reads 7.5 degrees. It’s equipped with 4x digital zoom to capture additional details. The eye relief distance is 50mm.
Inside the housing of the Thermion 2 XQ50 Pro, you’ll find the (uncooled, 17µm) 384 by 288px sensor with a refresh rate of 50Hz. The NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) of this thermal weapon sight is <25mK.
The dimensions of this thermal weapon sight are 412 x 78 x 83mm (length/width/height), and weighs 900g. This device is rated IPX7. It can withstand dust, shocks, water (splashes), and submersion under water. Operating temperatures range between -25°C and 50°C.
- A highly sensitive thermal imaging sensor
- Extreme Detection Range 1800м (2,000 Yds)
- Fast Aperture 0 Germanium Optics
- Variable Digital Zoom
- Recoil Rated up to .375 H&H, 12-Gauge and 9.3×64
- Mounts on Standard 30mm Scope Rings
- Instant Start-up
- Rugged, Reliable, All-Metal Housing
- IPX7 Waterproof Rated
- Zeroing Profiles Management
- Customizable Reticle Options
- Full-Color, HD AMOLED Display
- Video and Still-Photo Recording
- Various Color Palettes
- Stream Vision App Supported
- Upgradable Functional
- User-Friendly Controls
- B-Pack Mini Combined Power System