Pulsar’s Thermion 2 LRF XQ50 PRO is a potent thermal imaging riflescope that combines a classic, sleek design with a built-in laser rangefinder. Its powerful and economical 40mK 384×288 microbolometer resolution detects heat signatures up to 2,000 yards and displays them on a crisp 1024×768 AMOLED display. With an impressive 10 hours of battery life, this thermal riflescope boasts high-precision, ambidextrous lens focusing and a variable magnification of 3.5x-14x. The included laser rangefinder has a range of up to 875 yards, helping to illuminate and locate various targets.
Technologically advanced, the Thermion 2 LRF XQ50 PRO boasts built-in photo and video recording, and it has Wi-Fi connectivity to upload data to the Stream Vision 2 App. Further, the Thermion 2 LRF XQ50 PRO can withstand calibers from 12 gauge, 9.3×64, and .375 H&H, and it is rated IPX7 completely waterproof, so you can use it in the harshest of weather conditions.
When you need a powerful thermal riflescope with a classic design and built-in laser rangefinder, few scopes can match the prowess of the Thermion 2 LRF XQ50 PRO. It features 10 reticle shapes in 9 color modes, Picture-in-Picture mode, and 5 unique shooting profiles.
- 384×288 microbolometer resolution
- 1024×768 AMOLED Display
- Detects heat signatures up to 2,000 yards away
- 3.5x-14x magnification
- Built-in photo and video recording
- Included laser rangefinder with an 875-yard range
- Wi-Fi connectivity and supported by Stream Vision 2 App
- IPX7 Fully Waterproof
- 10 reticle shapes in 9 colors
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- 5 unique shooting profiles
- Withstands calibers including 12 gauge, 9.3×64, and .375 H&H