All units are professionally built in-house, purged, and collimated using state-of-the-art equipment, including the Hoffman ANV-126A. These units include a FIVE-year warranty on the housing and a two-year warranty on the tubes. Units have gain control, are Carson Mil-Spec, and have Elbit XLSH White Phosphor tubes.
- On-board illuminator
- Adjustable manual gain bright controller integrated into power controls
- Improved dovetail interface for a stronger, more durable lock-up
- Recontoured, skeletonized pods are designed to reduce bulk and increase rigidity
- Upgraded material composition for optimized strength-to-weight ratio
- Revised electronics for increased reliability in all conditions
- Articulating eye pods with programmable auto power off/on
- AA Battery Compartment
- Fischer port for use with external battery pack
- The BNVD 1431 uses PVS-14 optics that provide a high-spec and serviceable platform.
- The 1431 MKII has excellent build quality while minimizing weight at just under 600g for the fully built system, including AA battery.