The Trijicon Electro Optics REAP-IR Handheld Thermal Weapon Sight is a compact yet powerful scope that lets you locate targets in any light. With our full digital processing ability, we provide some of the clearest reticles and symbols on the market. Our fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control comes standard. The REAP-IR controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness. The Trijicon Electro Optics REAP-IR 35mm Mini Thermal Weapon Sight uses a stadiametric rangefinder for precise accuracy. The REAP-IR thermal sight displays your current reticle position in the lower-left corner of the screen to aid with ballistic calculations and sighting in the system. Edge Detect Tactical Mode is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision. EDGE DETECT Mode is a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen. A 8x E-Zoom digital electronic zooming system comes standard on the REAP-IR. This lets you achieve various magnifications quickly. And with the advanced, built-in sighting system, the reticle will maintain boresight. Trijicon Electro Optics REAP-IR 35mm Thermal 8x E-Zoom Scope delivers excellent speed and accuracy that will please even the most demanding shooters and hunters.
Read Todd’s article about what to know before buying a thermal scope:
- Full 640×480 thermal imager.
- 12-micron pixel pitch.
- Manual user focuses control.
- 30 Hz and 60 Hz frame rates.
- GASIR objective lens.
- MaxPol white hot/black settings.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures.
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum package.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Nitrogen filled.
- Easy-to-use thumbstick control.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Included eye guard.
- Multiple mounting options.
- Several reticle options.
- Can store multiple reticle positions for use across various rifles.
- Can be used as a handheld monocular.
- Optional 30 Hz frame rate for increased battery life.
- Stadiametric rangefinder.